In this page, we will guide you Update FMWhatsApp on your Android phone. In general, there are two methods to update any app; 1). Update it from Google Play, 2.) Update the app manually. It is highly recommended to do it manually since fmwhatsapp app is not from the official android app store (Google Play) managed by google.
How To Update FMWhatsApp APK?
- Create a Backup of your Chats and Conversations (it is highly recommended). You can ignore this step in case if you are not interested to take a copy of your old chats and conversations.
- Now, you will have to uninstall the app from your phone manually.
- Tap and hold the app and swipe up to the top of your phone screen to delete the app.
- Open Settings >> Applications Manager >> Choose “FMWhatsApp” and click “Uninstall”.
- Now, Download FMWhatsApp Latest Version from our download page.
- Tap the apk file after the download is finished.
- Click “Next” and then “Install”.
- Finally “Done” or “Open”.
- Restore the backup of your previous chats and conversations created while starting the procedure.
It’s as simple as that! you are now done with the process of updating fmwhatsapp on Android phone. Major reason behind updating the app manually is that it is not available on Google Play store. In case if the app is available on Google Play, you can do it easily just like you update the official whatsapp application.
If you are new to the app and don’t anything about it, you can Download FMWhatsApp Updated version for your Android phone from the download page provided above and follow the simple instructions to Install FMWhatsApp APK on Android.
It is recommended to follow the same instructions to update any WhatsApp Mod on your Android phone. You can carry out the same process for YoWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp, etc. Share this guide with your friends on social media to let your friends know about the update process, thanks.